Good news! My blog was nominated for Blogger recognition Award!
Thank you Ritu Sharma for nominating me. Here is link to Ritu’s amazing blog:
Blogs that I have nominated so far:
- Akevy Greenblatt and his blog called Sourced
- Angela Milnes and her blog called Daysinbed http://www.daysinbed.com/
- Blog to breath http://www.blogtobreathe.com/
- My thoughts on a page https://mythoughtsonapage.com/
- Tectonicshifts https://tectonicshifts.wordpress.com/home/
- 7Einayim CrystalStars Blog http://7einayim.com/
- Seamus Sullivan and his blog called Supersullivan and the Camino https://supersullivan.wordpress.com/
- Amazing artist Joan and her blog Joan Kennedy Artist. I love watching her on her journey to became an artist. http://joankennedyartist.co.uk/
- I have a category “Chasing birds with camera” on my blog and among blogger I found a very interesting bird, the mythical Phoenix: Anjali and her blog called Eloraquence – A phoneix on a journey of exploring and inspiring. Link to an amazing post and to Anjali’s blog: https://eloraquence.wordpress.com/2016/05/31/why-do-i-call-myself-a-phoenix/
- Shridevi Bhat and her blog called Personalogues: http://personalogues.com/dont-miss-these-posts/
- I read very touching story and it makes me nominate Linda and her blog called Just writing!… Here is the post: https://lindaswritingblog.wordpress.com/2016/01/28/alpha-male/
- One of my special readers and a passionate contributor to the comments on my blog, who brighten up my days with kind words The Australian Sojourner. I picked a post to link to her blog, a post with something surprising about weeds in our garden: https://theaustraliansojourner.wordpress.com/2016/05/14/weeds-a-problem-why-not-try-some-environmentally-friendly-ways-to-get-rid-of-them%e2%80%8b/
(Rules for participating in Blogger recognition award are at the end of this post.)
To see how I got nominated, click here:
Little story about how I started blogging and what is my blog about:
I started blogging in July 2015 when I created my blog on WordPress and Facebook business page as artist. Here is link to my very first blog post “Dogs in action – little photoshoot in Fairview park.” It was also my very first photoshoot of dogs.
When I started taking pictures of dogs in Fairview park, everyday walking with our family dog Gerina became more exciting. We meet many amazing dogs and I love the challenge to capture them when they are moving fast. I enjoy editing the photos and writing a blog post about it. The biggest reward for me is when happy owners, read my blog and enjoy photos of their doggies. You can read more about these photoshoots in category “Little photoshoots in Fairview park” or in category “We love dogs.”
I have done 8 photoshoots of dogs so far and here is one picture from each photoshoot:
I love taking pictures of anything related to nature. You can have a look at my album Trees in Fairview park on my Facebook page.
My photographs inspire me for paintings. Sometimes I want to paint something and I don’t want to just use any photo from the internet. I have to go, chase the subject of my painting, capture it on photo and then paint it. With time I will write about all my adventures, photoshoots, paintings and creations. So far I have done photoshoots with kids, dogs, horses, flowers, trees and also a bit of street photography.
I have long wish list of things that I would love to capture in my photos and paintings. I am not full-time blogger, so it will take some time to write about everything that I would love to share with my readers. I am very excited that I got nominated for this Blogger recognition award. It is one little success in my blogging. I celebrate a success every time when I make someone happy with my photographs, paintings or stories.
I gave you little taste of my blog in this article. You can explore and discover more about my blog by browsing in categories or searching for my blog posts by months in the archive.
I should give some advice or tips to other bloggers as pard of this award post. I think the most important thing for a blogger is to write from his/her heart about everything he/she love and enjoy it. Do not look at other bloggers and how often they write or what they write about. Not every blogger is the same. Do not judge other bloggers when they stop writing for a while. Everyone needs a break or go for holiday. There is no such rule that blogger have to write regularly. Regular posts about some topic help, because readers will know when to look at your blog. But you don’t have to stress out yourself too much, especially when you have limited time for blogging. If you cannot write regularly, encourage your readers to subscribe to your blog and they will receive email anytime you post something new.
I am full-time mum and full-time student and its very hard for me to find time for my hobbies and for blogging. So I just try to inform my readers as much as I can that it may take time to write and publish a new post, part 2 of some photoshoot or new post in some series of articles.
If you would like to read more about my blogging tips, click here:
Rules for participating in Blogger recognition award:
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Attach the award to the post.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide a link to the award post you created (you cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you).
Thank you again to Ritu Sharma for nominating me and here is link to her post about this award:
Thank you for reading my blog, for all your support and sharing of my blog posts.
I am looking forward to hear from you in comments.